domenica 23 dicembre 2018

Auguri di Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo 2019 / Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019


Will you come back to be a man, among us? 
We pride ourselves on being your people and we do not want other peoples at home.
We made the cave in the living room, and even in the classrooms, but we called the brigade to chase the abusers who had occupied the one at the edge of our wood.
We have placed lights everywhere, hiding the stars that embellished a Heaven that never tired us.
We told foreigners looking for breath that here, there was not even a living for us.
And why, then, did we put alarms and patrols anywhere?
We gave gifts to those who did not even know what to ask (they had everything!) And we refused alms to those who really needed it.
Will you come back, then, on December 25th - January 7th, among us, like one of us?
"But yes! I'll be back!
That time I did not take the field to get a trophy and be applauded. Remember my end?
My ministers, who were gathered in my Temple, betrayed me.
To abandon me, my dearest friends.
I never deluded myself in finding some nice hotel suites, nor did they ask me to guarantee my survival ...
Yes, I will come!
I know there's a forgotten Bethlehem, somewhere ...
and some shepherd who knows about sheep,
but with a human heart ... "
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019

          Tornerai ancora a farti uomo, tra noi?
Ci vantiamo di essere il tuo popolo e a casa nostra non vogliamo altri popoli.
Abbiamo fatto la grotta nel salottino, e anche nelle aule di scuola, ma abbiamo chiamato i vigili 
a cacciare gli abusivi che avevano occupato quella al margine del nostro bosco.
Abbiamo posto luminarie ovunque, nascondendo le stelle che abbellivano un Cielo che non ci stancava mai.
Abbiamo detto agli stranieri in cerca di respiro che qui, non c’era da vivere nemmeno per noi. 
E perché, allora, abbiamo messo antifurti e ronde dovunque?
Abbiamo fatto regali a quelli che manco sapevano che cosa chiederci (avevano di tutto!) e abbiamo rifiutato l’elemosina a chi ne aveva davvero bisogno.
Tornerai, allora, il 25 dicembre - 07 Gennaio, tra noi, come uno di noi?
“Ma sì! Tornerò!
Quella volta non scesi in campo per avere un trofeo ed essere applaudito. Ricordi la mia fine?
A tradirmi sono stati i miei ministri, riuniti nel mio Tempio.
Ad abbandonarmi, i miei amici più cari.
Non mi sono mai illuso di trovare qualche bella suite d’albergo, né chiese che mi garantissero la sopravvivenza …
Sì, verrò! 
So che c’è una Betlemme dimenticata, da qualche parte … 
e qualche pastore che sa di pecora, 
ma con un cuore d’uomo…”
Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo 2019
 

Nessun commento: